Educate, Entertain & Inspire
Winning with a Growth Mindset
Striving for success is woven into the fabric of our lives — personal, educational, and professional. In a business world brimming with technology and client relationships or marketing programs, we often look externally for something that will be a springboard to individual or firm-wide success. However, the solution often lies within. At any rate, no external solution will do what we hope for unless we have a mindset that fosters growth, the opposite of which is a fixed mindset. It is easy to lapse into the latter without even realizing it.
During my presentation, I will educate attendees on growth versus fixed mindsets and how these two opposites impact our success or failure both professionally and personally. In detailing ways to rewire our cognitive habits, I will inspire attendees to adopt the much more rewarding and nourishing growth mindset with an emphasis on what growth really is: constant learning.
60 Minute Session
- The differences between a growth and fixed mindset
- How to recognize which mindset dominates your thinking
- How to create a passion for learning versus a hunger for approval
- Tips to move your mindset from growth to fixed
- How to practice mindfulness
- How to remove the fear of failure
- Understanding your learning zone versus performance zone
- Industry examples of growth mindset at work